Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Mojacar
€95,000 ~ £84,811 *
***SOLD AUGUST 2022***
This is an opportunity to purchase a one bedroom, one bathroom duplex, located on the small community of Los Albaricos in the heart of Mojacar.
Entrance to the property is via the communal gravelled parking area, up a couple of steps to a passageway, which takes you to the front entrance.
From here you enter the dining area, which has a ceiling fan and window for ventilation and temperature control.
An opening will then take you through to the new modern kitchen area. This has ample storage space in the form of wall and base units. It has an integral microwave, hob, oven and extractor.
The kitchen is connected to the lounge area, enjoying a corner fireplace for those cooler winter evenings and a ceiling fan for temperature control. This is a lovely light space with a door leading to the communal terraced area.
Returning to the property, stairs will take you the first floor of the property where you have a large bedroom. This space was previously two bedrooms, however it was converted to one.
Here you have a fitted wardrobe, ceiling fan and window looking out to the community area.
On this floor, is also the bathroom. It is fully tiled for easy maintenance, enjoys a window for ventilation and offers a walk in shower, bidet, w.c and vanity unit.
From this area you then have access to your private upper terraced area.
This area is large enough to accomodate table, chairs and sun loungers and enjoy the opportunity to enjoy the sunny outdoor Spanish lifestyle.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 15 mins220 km
- Almeria (LEI)58 mins83.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 40 mins154.2 km
Consumption: Grade E - 75kW
Emissions: Grade D - 13kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €43.33 per month
- IBI property tax: €146.53 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 60 m²
- Build Size 40 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,803)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£76,330)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£84,811)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,650 (£5,937)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005