Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Vera Playa
€155,000 ~ £138,376 *
This duplex is situated on the community of Al Andalus Villa's, a very popular community as it gives both amenities for a holiday or indeed a lovely residential home. Close by is a supermarket and school with a great bus route into Mojacar, the beach and Vera itself. No passing traffic and totally secure.
The property has both front and back private courtyard/garden areas and a private driveway. The community is gated and has a superb size communal swimming pool with a sunbathing area which is meticulously maintained.
For those needing outside space, the following measurements are a 11.70m2 terrace, plus a 74.50m2 garden and a 21.70m2 roof terrace. The front outside space is divided up into a shaded area accessed from the lounge via patio doors, large enough for a table and chairs for those times when you just fancy eating outside or a BBQ. The rest can be used for further garden or if you have a vehicle, as secure parking.
The present owners have opened up the kitchen area giving a more friendly space where guests are still able to converse with whoever is on kitchen duties. This is a far more favourable option than a separate kitchen and it opens the whole of the space on the ground floor right onto the patio area. There is a utility area just outside the rear door housing the hot water boiler and washing machine, which leads to the rear garden.
Should you have the need for a ground floor bedroom, this property has just that, complete with a shower room. Fantastic for those looking for a special property for holiday letting as this is a real selling point.
As we move upstairs there are another two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and very bright spaces. From the master bedroom there is access to a large terrace, great place to have an early breakfast and watch the world go by.
Completing this floor is the family bathroom with a large corner bath with a shower fitting.
The last set of steps lead up to the solarium with wonderful 360º views across Vera playa and the surrounding areas. The previous owners built an aviary up here and spent many hours up there tending his birds.
This truly is a property ideal for a family or holiday rental in a very popular area, close to daily amenities, bus route and the beach at a very reasonable price.
Contact us on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 4 mins205.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins86.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins139.8 km
Consumption: Grade G - 292kW
Emissions: Grade G - 28kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- Communal fees: €75.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €350.37 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 118 m²
- Build Size 87 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Ground floor
- 6 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,500 (£11,159)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €139,500 (£124,539)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €155,000 (£138,376)
- Transfer tax 7% €10,850 (£9,686)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005