Villa for sale RESERVED in Los Gallardos
€144,995 ~ £129,444 *
RESERVED JUNE 2022
A beautifully kept three bedroom, two bathroom linked villa.
The villa is located on the Jacaranda community in Huerta Nueva, Los Gallardos.
Los Gallardos pueblo is within a short walking distance of the villa and offers the daily amenities that you will need, banks, doctors, bakery, butchers, pharmacy, supermarkets and bars and restaurants.
The villa has a lovely front garden wrapping around the side of the property to the rear, giving an open feel to the whole space. The vendors have also had part of the shaded terrace glazed with sliding doors and this is entered from either the lounge or the kitchen.
The property also boasts a huge roof solarium which has been fitted with a high quality wooden structure and bar area.
The solarium also has a storage shed with fitted shelving. The whole roof solarium has an astro turf grass finish. There is electric all round and LED lighting.
The views from here are of the comunial swimming pool and 360º of the surrounding complex and mountains.
The entrance to the property is into the spacious lounge and dining area. There are two sets of patio doors giving lots of light.
Moving on we have the galley style fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, gas oven and hob, washing machine and hidden combi boiler for the central heating.
Here you will find a fitted drinking water system.
Across from the kitchen is the family bathroom with a walk in shower, hand basin and w.c. This room is fully tiled.
All three bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning.
The master bedroom enjoys an en-suite bathroom with a large walk in shower.
To the rear of the property there is a enclosed fitted storage/work room with with wall and base units and also extra storage under the stairs.
The side garden has a gate fitted half way round to allow either to enclose the front or rear if you were to have pets.
The stairs to the roof solarium are at the rear of the property.
The complex has a beautiful swimming pool and the property comes with secure underground parking.
Ideally the property has mains gas, a combi boiler for hot water and central heating.
In addition there is a ecurity system throughout the villa.
The property has been loved for sixteen years by the current owners and any work that has been done to the property has been done to a high standard throughout that time.
With the extra work that has been done the property is a must see!
Contact us today on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins208.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)46 mins71 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins143.1 km
Consumption: Grade F - 197kW
Emissions: Grade E - 38kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €57.86 per month
- IBI property tax: €177.06 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 246 m²
- Build Size 81 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,500 (£10,266)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €130,496 (£116,500)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €144,995 (£129,444)
- Transfer tax 7% €10,150 (£9,061)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005