Duplex/Townhouse for sale RESERVED in Los Gallardos
€117,500 ~ £104,972 *
***RESERVED OCTOBER 2022***
An opportunity to obtain a quad duplex located on Huerta Nueva in Los Gallardos, offering 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The Aitana community is a small community of 28 properties and enjoys communal gardens and 2 swimming pools, adult and childrens.
Los Gallardos is a traditional village with lots of amenities including good bars and restaurants, bakery, banks, doctors, dentist, supermarkets etc. It also enjoys a weekly Tuesday market offering the opportunity to purchase fresh fish, cheese, fruit, vegetables, household items and clothing.
Ideally it is a short 10 minutes drive to the coastal town and beaches of Mojacar.
Access to the property is via a gated entrance, actually there are two entrances, the other is for vehicle access meaning that you have private off road parking.
Both accesses will take you to the main entrance to the property and via a terraced area ideal for enjoying the warm sunshine! The remainder of the outside area is gravelled for easy maintenance.
The front door takes you directly into the open plan lounge/dining area.
This is a lovely light area thanks to three windows, one being the double glass patio doors (which lead out to the aforementioned terrace area).
From this area you have the good size kitchen. Again this is a light space thanks to the natural light from the window.
It offers wall and base units, fridge/freezer, oven, hob and extractor and washing machine.
The room is fully tiled for easy cleaing.
Moving on, you come to the guest bathroom. Fully tiled with hand basin and w.c.
Stairs will then take you to the upper floor and landing where the bedrooms and bathroom are located.
The first bedroom is a twin bedroom, offering fitted wardrobes and a celing light/fan.
Opposite is the family bathroom. Fully tiled with a bathtub, overhead shower, vanity unit, bidet and w.c.
Ideally for ventilation a window is located here.
Finally the master bedroom, a lovely light room with access to a private terrace area. This room also has a ceiling fan/light and fitted wardrobes.
Returning to the landing area, the stairs then continue up to access the private solarium. This is a nice area to sit and soak up the warm Spanish sunshine and has views over the surrounding area, countryside and the Sierra Cabrera mountains.
There is air conditioning throughout the property.
It is being sold fully furnished with all white goods.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins208.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)45 mins70.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins142.9 km
Consumption: Grade E - 178kW
Emissions: Grade E - 33kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €53.33 per month
- IBI property tax: €161.45 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 141 m²
- Build Size 100 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,750 (£7,817)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €105,750 (£94,475)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €117,500 (£104,972)
- Transfer tax 10% €11,750 (£10,497)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005