Villa for sale in Desert Springs
€375,000 ~ £323,869 *
This is a beautiful private villa offering three bedrooms and three bathrooms, garage and private pool, located on Sweetwater Drive in Desert Springs.
The property is walled and gated for privacy, with car access taking you to a carport and garage, there is also a pedestrian entrance.
From here you are taken in to a private garden area, which has paving and also astro turf, it has established plants offering lots of greenery.
The terrace area wraps around the house and will take you to the rear garden area where you have a private pool.
Plenty of room here for outside furniture to enjoy the warm sunshine and also to enjoy al fresco living.
We access the villa from this area into a large room which has ample space for easy chairs and sofas and table and chairs for dining.
From here you are taken to the main living area of the property and you have an external door located here which will give you access from the front of the property.
This is a lovely large used for living and dining. It is light and airy thanks to the dual aspect windows located at one end.
Here you will find a fireplace for those cooler evenings.
You are then led to the galley style kitchen area, offering lots of storage with wall and base units. The white goods are being sold with the property and will include, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob and fridge.
A short passage way will take you to the downstairs bedroom.
This is a good size double bedroom currently being used as a twin. Two large windows allow light to flood in and it has fitted wardrobes.
Then on to the family bathroom. Again a lovely large room, partially tiled with walk in shower, separate bathtub with overhead shower, vanity unit, bidet and w.c.
Returning to the living area, stairs will take you to the first floor.
Directly on your left is the first of the remaining two bedrooms.
It is a nice space with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. Fully tiled it offers a walk in shower, vanity unit and w.c
Then onto the Master bedroom. A lovely large bright space with glass doors taking you out to a private terrace.
This is a nice space with ample room for table and chairs and sun loungers. It has views over the pool area, surrounding countryside and distance mountains.
Again there are fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom, fully tiled, offering a bathtub with overhead shower, glass shower curtain, vanity unit, bidet and w.c.
The property offers air-conditioning throughout.
This is a beautiful villa in an ideal location.
Call us today on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins204.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 4 mins93.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins138.8 km
Consumption: Grade D - 84kW
Emissions: Grade D - 20kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €154.59 per month
- IBI property tax: €399.68 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- White Goods Only
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 425 m²
- Build Size 121 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Golf resort
- Ground floor
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €34,500 (£29,796)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €337,500 (£291,482)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €375,000 (£323,869)
- Transfer tax 7% €26,250 (£22,671)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005