Villa for sale RESERVED in Mojacar
€500,000 ~ £441,005 *
***** RESERVED JULY 2022 *****
This is a lovely two storey villa offering three bedrooms and three bathrooms, located in La Parata, only a 10 minute drive to the beautiful beaches of Mojacar and all the amenities that it offers.
This property offers stunning views of the Mediterranean sea, coastline and countryside.
Double gates will take you into a private parking area with a carport.
From the carport, you access the propety via the rear door. This will take you into a small hallway.
Immediately on your left is a guest bathroom.
Moving on you have a very large kitchen and dining room.
The kitchen is a modern and light space, offering ample storage with both wall and base units and granite worktops. A window from here offers you sea views. Via an archway, you have access to a utility space.
A door in kitchen offers front access to the property from the front garden/parking area.
The kitchen is connected to the dining room via a study/sitting room. This is a beautiful light and bright room and offers you stunning views of the sea and surrounding countryside.
Glass doors will take you out to a private terrace area.
Returning to the hallway you then enter the lovely light lounge area. This is thanks to the dual aspect windows and the full length glass doors. Here you will also find a fireplace for those cooler evenings.
The aforemetioned glass door will take you out to the same terrace area as accessed from the dining room.
So onto the terrace that you access from these rooms. Initially there is a covered sitting area and then moving on from here the terrace wraps around the property offering several sitting and sunbathing areas.
And again, would it be wrong to mention those views!
Returning back to the lounge, stairs from here take you down to the three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Firstly you have two of the large, light and airy double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
Both of these bedrooms have glass doors offering you those stunning sea views and also allowing you access to the private terrace area and the swimming pool.
Then the family bathroom with a walk in shower.
Finally you reach the master bedroom which is huge! It is a lovely light and bright space with (again) those views!
There are fitted wardrobes and access to an en-suite bathroom with a bathtub.
The patio doors will take you out to the terrace area and private pool. The terrace is lovely and large with ample room for garden furniture to enjoy the sunshine.
This is a beautiful property, ideally situated and offering both internal and external space.
Contact us today on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing or call into our offices.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 21 mins222.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 4 mins86.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 46 mins156.9 km
Consumption: Grade E - 179kW
Emissions: Grade E - 35kg
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €156.76 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 525 m²
- Build Size 155 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,646)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €47,000 (£41,454)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €450,000 (£396,905)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €500,000 (£441,005)
- Transfer tax 7% €35,000 (£30,870)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,323)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005