Apartment for sale SOLD in Turre
€39,995 ~ £35,731 *
An opportunity to acquire an ideally situated one bedroom, one bathroom first floor apartment located in the thriving market town of Turre.
Thanks to the location of the apartment all of the amenities on your doorstep including supermarkets, bars, local shops, supermarkets, banks and restaurants.
The community entrance is kept clean and tidy with lift access to the first floor where the apartment is located immediately on your left.
Internally there is a bright hallway with a family bathroom installed with wall mirror, sink and full size bathtub and overhead shower.
Continuing along the hallway it opens into the spacious kitchen, dining and living room.
The room is fitted with air conditioning.
This area is light and bright thanks to the window located in the kitchen area and also the patio doors leading you onto the private terrace.
This space is large enough for a table and chairs where you can see along the street and out towards the mountains.
The double bedroom comes with built in wardrobes and enjoys air conditioning.
There is access to a communal roof solarium via stairs, which boasts 360º degree views of the town, countryside and beautiful mountains.
This is the perfect investment property or holiday home!
Contact us today on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 8 mins213.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)50 mins75.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins147.6 km
Consumption: Grade G - 186kW
Emissions: Grade F - 36kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €23.69 per month
- IBI property tax: €121.97 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 47 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €1,000 (£893)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €35,996 (£32,158)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €39,995 (£35,731)
- Transfer tax 7% €2,800 (£2,501)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005