Apartment for sale SOLD in Valle del Este Golf
€110,000 ~ £95,494 *
***SOLD NOVEMBER 2022***
We have the pleasure to offer you an opportunity to purchase a three bedroom, two bathroom beautifully presented throughout penthouse apartment with private solarium and parking located in Fiscus 1 on the popular resort of Valle del Este.
Valle del Este is located very near to the town of Vera and also the local beaches. It is a very popular golf resort with a small commercial centre, bars and restaurants.
It also offers swimming pools and tennis courts and commual garden areas.
In addition there is a 4 star hotel with spa and restaurant facilities, open to the public and residents.
The property has a south/south west orientation so does enjoy ample sunshine.
Access is via two flights of stairs, then through a reja which will take you into a covered patio area and access to the main door.
From this area there are lovely views of the surrounding countryside.
Through the door will take you directly in to the open plan lounge/dining area.
This is a lovely light and airy area thanks to the double patio doors that will take you on to the aforementioned patio area and a side window.
From here an archway will take you to the kitchen.
Again a light room thanks to the window which supplies the light and also ventilation.
There is ample storage space here with a fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob and extractor fan.
Returning to the lounge/diner a further archway will take you to a small hallway from where you can access all three of the bedrooms and both bathrooms.
To the right is the masterbedroom, a good size double room with fitted wardrobes.
Then you have access to the two bathrooms. The first is a shower room with walk in shower, toilet and handbasin.
Next to this is a further bathroom. This is fully tiled with a window. A bathtub with overhead shower and curtain, handbasin, w.c and bidet.
At the end of the hallway is the second bedroom. This is currently used as a twin and again offers fitted wardrobes.
The third bedroom, again being used as a twin also offers fitted wardrobes.
Returning towards the masterbedroom, a set of stairs take you up to the private roof solarium.
At the top of the stairs is an ideal storage area and then a door will take you out to the solarium.
This is an ideal space for enjoying the outside living that this area encourges and offers views of the surrounding countryside.
There is a private parking space with the property.
Air-conditioning is installed.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing on 0034 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 59 mins202.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)49 mins78.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 25 mins137 km
Consumption: Grade E - 123kW
Emissions: Grade E - 20kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €67.43 per month
- IBI property tax: €240.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 79 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Golf resort
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£6,945)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €99,000 (£85,945)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €110,000 (£95,494)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,700 (£6,685)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005