Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Turre
€165,995 ~ £148,297 *
This immaculate townhouse is situated in the sought after area of Agua Nueva and is within easy walking distance to Turre town past the exercise park, football stadium and pádel courts.
Turre is a bustling traditional Spanish town, offering lots of independent shops, bars, restaurants, banks, doctors etc.
It also enjoys a weekly market where you can purchase all your fresh locally grown fruit and vegetables in addition to fish, meat, cheese, household items, clothes and much more.
This property offers incredible south facing views over towards the town and also that of the Cabrera mountains. The open front garden is easy to maintain with a variety of mature indigenous plants and ideally water access if you wished to install irrigation.
The tiled path leads up to the front door where there is a covered porch, perfect for enjoying the morning shade.
Internally the home consists of a large entrance hallway, the first door on the left leads into the full size garage which is currently used as a work-room and second lounge with additional storage. This room could easily be used as a fourth bedroom as there is a downstairs family shower room.
Returning to the hallway there are double glass pane doors that open into the beautiful living space, a generous lounge with a family dining table. At the centre of the room is a feature gas fireplace and to the rear are the patio doors leading out into the private Andalusian style internal courtyard which is ideal for dining Al fresco with a built in barbecue and a large dining area under a wooden pergola.
With access also to the courtyard is the fully equipped kitchen, with modern cabinets and a high quality Silestone worktop this room offers the perfect entertaining space.
A marble staircase with under stairs storage leads up onto the bright and airy landing where there are three very large double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and one having a private balcony.
The family bathroom has a full length bathtub with overhead shower and is in fantastic condition.
Leading off the first floor is another south facing terrace which is the ideal place for you to enjoy those picturesque views.
Contact us today on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing of this beautiful property.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins212.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)50 mins76.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins147.1 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €5.05 per month
- IBI property tax: €371.76 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 168 m²
- Build Size 138 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,600 (£12,150)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €149,396 (£133,467)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €165,995 (£148,297)
- Transfer tax 7% €11,620 (£10,381)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005