Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
€95,000 ~ £82,047 *
This is a beautifully presented first floor apartment situated on the very sought after community of Al Andalus Resort.
This small urbanisation consists of an excellent swimming pool with gardens, children’s play area, indoor heated swimming pool and off road shaded parking.
Just outside of the community gates you will find a large supermarket, bar, restaurant and bus stop.
Access to the local beach and amenities are a 10 minute drive away.
Access to the property is via stairs.
Internally this property consists of a bright and airy living/dining room which boasts large sliding doors that lead out onto the east facing terrace. From here you can enjoy views over the communal grounds and out to the surrounding countryside.
To the rear of the apartment is the fully fitted kitchen with ample storage units, modern electrical goods and easy to maintain tiled walls.
The guest twin bedroom has fitted wardrobes and is alongside the family shower room, offering a bath tub, overhead shower, vanity unit, w.c and bidet.
The primary double bedroom also comes with built in wardrobes and has its own en-suite bathroom offering a walk in shower, w.c and hand basin.
This is a lovely property, ideally located within easy reach of amenities and the playa.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 1 min205.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins86 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 27 mins139.5 km
Consumption: Grade G - 193kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €68.89 per month
- IBI property tax: €230.00 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 61 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,614)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£73,842)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£82,047)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,650 (£5,743)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005