Villa for sale RESERVED in Villaricos
€209,995 ~ £185,426 *
**RESERVED AUGUST 2022**
This is a superb 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached villa located in the beautiful coastal village of Villaricos with the local bars and restaurants all within easy walking distance.
The villa is in a quiet road just 50 meters off the coast road with the beach just on the other side.
The property is situated within its own fully walled boundary with a gated pedestrian entrance as well as a vehicle entrance into the private garage.
The plot is mainly tiled for minimum maintenance, making the property an ideal holiday home or lock up and leave.
As you enter the property you have a round entrance hall with a raised ceiling containing small windows around the top, this allows plenty of light in and makes the entrance bright and airy.
To the right is an archway through into the main living room which is a beautiful space with a set of french doors leading out the front terrace.
The open plan fully fitted kitchen has modern cabinets and offers plenty of storage and workspace.
Moving back through the entrance hallway you have a utility room with access to the outside which offers great additional storage.
Along the hallway there are a total of 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and the main bedroom having air conditioning.
There are 2 modern shower rooms with walk in showers, wall mirrors with built in lighting and windows in both.
The property also boasts access up to a large roof which could be used as a private solarium with lovely 360º views from the sea to the mountains behind.
A fantastic property in a lovely location that must be seen to be appreciated.
Contact us today!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins209.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 3 mins90.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins143.8 km
Consumption: Grade D - 94kW
Emissions: Grade D - 19kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €43.33 per month
- IBI property tax: €173.13 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 264 m²
- Build Size 85 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €18,000 (£15,894)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €188,996 (£166,883)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €209,995 (£185,426)
- Transfer tax 7% €14,700 (£12,980)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005