Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mojacar
€265,000 ~ £233,995 *
A very nice three bedroom, two bathroom Duplex-Townhouse situated on a private road in Mojacar playa.
Located just a few meters from the stunning coastline plus the many shops, bars, restaurants, banks and other amenities within the popular commercial center. The property benefits from a private parking bay which is on a barrier controlled road.
You enter via a private gate and short flight of stairs onto a private front terrace, large enough to accommodate chairs, loungers or table. Entering the property, you have the large living/dining room ahead, the kitchen to the left and a flight of stairs to the right.
The kitchen is a good size and bright, has a good range of wall and base units plus all the main appliances as shown including a dish washer. A separate door leads you to a large outside utility with newly installed storage cupboards which house plenty of storage, kitchen equipment and a washing machine.
The spacious living/dining room accommodates two large 3 seater sofas, dining table with chairs and plenty of other furniture. This welcoming space boasts 2 large windows that overlook the rear private terrace. The patio table and chairs can easily accommodate 6-8 people, has a southerly aspect so long sunny evenings can be enjoyed overlooking the Sierra Cabrera mountains in the distance.
Back into the living room, you find a useful under stairs store room then a downstairs toilet with sink just before the flight of stairs leading to the bedrooms and family bathroom.
Once you reach the first floor landing you have the three double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and Juliet balconies. The family bathroom is tiled throughout and has a large walk in shower, toilet, bidet and vanity unit.
The property benefits from air conditioning and wall mounted electric radiators throughout.
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 11 mins219 km
- Almeria (LEI)55 mins82.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 36 mins153.2 km
Consumption: Grade E - 162kW
Emissions: Grade E - 27kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €44.32 per month
- IBI property tax: €314.03 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 87 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €23,500 (£20,751)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €238,500 (£210,596)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €265,000 (£233,995)
- Transfer tax 7% €18,550 (£16,380)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005