Apartment for sale SOLD in Turre
€138,500 ~ £119,345 *
An opportunity to purchase a ground floor, three bedroom, two bathroom apartment located in Turre.
Turre is a traditional village offering you all the amenities that you will require for day to day living. It offers supermarket, bars, restaurants, banks, health centre and also a weekly Friday market where you can purchase fresh fruit, vegetables, meat and fish in addition to clothing and household items.
The apartment is located near the Cabrera lawn bowling club, a short walk to the town centre.
The property is accessed via an electric gate into a walled terrace and private driveway big enough for 2 vehicles. Here you will find a covered seating area, ideal to soak up the warm atmosphere experienced in this region of Spain
A raised front porch then leads you into the property to a lovely bright open plan living and dining area. Here you will find a pellet burner to keep things warm during the cooler winter evenings.
There is an open archway and serving window through into the galley kitchen with both wall and floor storage, a seperate pantry and all white goods including fridge/freezer, oven and hob and washing machine.
From the kitchen you access a private rear terrace, again ideal for the al fresco lifestyle this area encourages with views over the countryside and Sierra Cabrera mountain range.
The property offers three bedrooms, the first used as a twin with fitted wardrobes, the second as a double.
There is a family bathroom with bathtub, overhead shower and glass curtain, vanity unit and w.c.
The third, third main bedroom with an en-suite bathroom having a walk in shower, vanity unit and w.c.
Contact us today on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins216 km
- Almeria (LEI)50 mins75.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins150.2 km
Consumption: Grade E - 110kW
Emissions: Grade E - 23kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 131 m²
- Build Size 95 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,850 (£9,349)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €124,650 (£107,411)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €138,500 (£119,345)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,695 (£8,354)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,293)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005