Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€115,000 ~ £99,320 *
An ideal opportunity to purchase a lovely two bedroom, one bathroom apartment located in the heart of Mojacar Pueblo.
Mojacar Pueblo is a traditional Spanish village with lot of local life and amenities. The history of Mojacar has a rich and varied legacy.
It has several festivals including the Moors and Christians and the Night of the Candles to name two.
The community of Vista Natalia offers an adult communal pool, childrens pool as well as a jacuzzi and ample terrace space for enjoying the views.
Access through the main communal gated entrance will take you down a few steps to the front door, leading in to the good sized lounge area. This is large enough to incorporate a dining area.
From the lounge you have access to a large tiled terrace area which overlooks the communal pool and offers beautiful views of the mediterranean sea and surrounding mountains.
Returning to the lounge, an archway will take you to the fully fitted kitchen. This offers ample storage and comes complete with white goods including an integral fridge.
Also accessed from the lounge are the two bedrooms and family bathroom.
The first bedroom is currently used as a twin.
The main bedroom is a good sized double.
A good sized bathroom, fully tiled, offers a bath tub with overhead shower and glass curtain, handbasin and w.c.
Contact us today on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 13 mins217.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins80.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 38 mins151.6 km
Consumption: Grade E - 116kW
Emissions: Grade E - 21kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €72.94 per month
- IBI property tax: €169.25 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 71 m²
- Build Size 60 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,500 (£7,341)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,500 (£89,388)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €115,000 (£99,320)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,050 (£6,952)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005