Apartment for sale in Villaricos
€157,000 ~ £135,287 *
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located within the very sought after community of Harbour Lights. This front line urbanisation is set within the picturesque coastal village of Villaricos which is famous for its weekly street market, small fishing harbour and contrasting golden sandy beaches and black pebble beach.
The fully gated community consists of 4 separate courtyards with swimming pool, jacuzzi, water fountain and bandstand. The grounds and communal spaces are maintained to a very high standard and make for the perfect holiday home, residential property or rental investment.
The south facing apartment is on the ground floor with a private front terrace over looking the jacuzzi courtyard and gardens. Patio doors lead through into the main living space which has a full size lounge, dining table and opening through into the fully equipped kitchen.
Down a few steps there is a hallway leading to the spacious family bathroom and 2 double guest bedrooms. At the end of the hallway is the main bedroom which comes with 2 mirror fronted built in wardrobes and its own en suite shower room.
The immaculate interior of this apartment offers traditional Spanish features whilst being modern and key turn ready.
Air conditioning installed throughout the entire property.
The communal stairs lead up to a roof solarium where you have a private designated terrace, the ideal area to enjoy the sea views.
An underground parking space comes included in the sale.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins198.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 5 mins92.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins132.9 km
Consumption: Grade E - 129kW
Emissions: Grade E - 22kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €85.46 per month
- IBI property tax: €243.11 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 89 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Ground floor
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,700 (£10,944)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €141,300 (£121,758)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €157,000 (£135,287)
- Transfer tax 7% €10,990 (£9,470)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,293)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005