Apartment for sale in Los Lobos
€85,000 ~ £73,245 *
This lovely first floor apartment located on the popular community of Carpe Diem in the small friendly village of Los Lobos, which is just a 10 minute drive away from the beaches.
The local area has many facilities including a bar/restaurant, a filling station and a small convenience store meaning most of your basic needs are taken care of.
The fully gated community offers well maintained communal areas, a large communal swimming pool and underground parking where 2 adjacent spaces are included in the sale.
The property is accessed via a set of stairs and also has access to a communal roof solarium where you can enjoy the fantastic views of the surrounding village and mountains.
Internally the property has an open plan design with the living room, dining area and kitchen being one very spacious open space.
To the front of the apartment are patio doors leading out onto a covered terrace which overlooks the swimming pool and enjoys the afternoon sun.
The kitchen comes with a good amount of storage units and white goods, a glass door leads out to the utility terrace which is also great for additional storage.
There are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, with one bedroom having access to an en-suite shower.
There is also a fully fitted family bathroom.
A lovely property in an ideal location, contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 2 mins194.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 5 mins101.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 27 mins128.5 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €60.94 per month
- IBI property tax: €188.02 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 77 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,739)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,500 (£65,920)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €85,000 (£73,245)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,950 (£5,127)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,293)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005