Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mojacar
€299,000 ~ £258,231 *
Spanish Property choice are delighted to offer you a unique and well presented three bedroom, two bathroom duplex which has its own private rooftop plunge pool!
The property is located in a popular urbanization steeped against the Mojacar playa hills, overlooking the amazing coastline and Mediterranean Sea.
From street level you go up a flight of stairs to a landing. You step into a bright hallway with the kitchen immediately to the left and an under stairs storage room to the right. The property has modern floor tiles and newly decorated throughout.
The fully fitted kitchen is bright and has a good range of wall and base units plus all appliances as shown. Opposite, a door leads down to a basement room, ideal for a games or cinema room.
Back upstairs, continue to the dining/living room which is spacious and can easily accommodate a dining table and chairs. The lounge area has a fireplace and can accommodate a large sofa plus extra furniture if required.
Two large patio doors open out to the large terrace, at one end can accommodate a table and chairs where you can enjoy the spectacular coastal and hillside views. The terrace has a retractable awning, nicely tiled and can accommodate additional patio furniture if required.
Back into the lounge as you head up the stairs you have a small terrace overlooking the front of the property. Continue up the staircase to the first floor landing where you have 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The main double bedroom is bright with built in wardrobes, it has two double windows and a private terrace where you can enjoy those spectacular sea views. An ensuite bathroom compliments this space and is fully fitted with a bath, overhead shower, toilet, sink, bidet and tiled for easy maintenance.
The family bathroom is fully fitted also with a bath, overhead shower, toilet, sink, bidet and is also fully tiled for easy maintenance.
A narrow spiral staircase leads you to the sun terrace and private pool. The terrace is spacious with plenty of room for patio furniture, loungers or storage. A few additional steps take you to the plunge pool, from there you can admire the amazing views and enjoy the lovely sunshine.
This property has air conditioning units installed throughout and a dedicated parking bay is included with this property.
This is a must see, lovely property, ideal as a lock up and leave holiday home or a year round family home. The property is well situated for access to shops, bars and restaurants. The beach is only a couple of minutes’ drive away and if you can manage some slightly steep roads, can easily be reached by walking.
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 18 mins222.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 3 mins86 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 43 mins156.7 km
Consumption: Grade E - 168kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €63.38 per month
- IBI property tax: €480.69 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 130 m²
- Build Size 117 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €26,900 (£23,232)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €269,100 (£232,408)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €299,000 (£258,231)
- Transfer tax 7% €20,930 (£18,076)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005