Apartment for sale SOLD in Palomares
€78,000 ~ £67,365 *
This is a lovely, penthouse apartment on a well maintained community with pool and secure underground parking in the coastal village of Palomares, which is within walking distance of the beach as well as having all amenities such as shops, bars and restaurants, medical centre weekly market and much more.
The property is accessed through the private, gated community
The entrance of the property leads you directly into the bright, spacious open-plan living/dining and kitchen area.
This space is very large and bright, with the kitchen area also having plenty of storage cupboards and equipped with a variety of appliances.
An archway takes you to corridor from where you can access the bedrooms and family bathroom.
On your right hand side is the main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a ceiling light/fan. This enjoys an en-suite bathroom with a step in shower and glass curtain, hand-basin and toilet.
Opposite this is the family bathroom, again offering a walk in shower, hand-basin and toilet.
At the end of the corridor is the second double bedroom, offering fitted wardrobes and a ceiling light/fan.
Returning to the living area, double glass doors lead you onto the terrace area, this is an excellent space for enjoying the Spanish sunshine and from here; a spiral staircase leads you up to the fantastic private roof terrace space.
This is a large area covering the footprint of the property and an ideal area to enjoy the beautiful climate this area offers and to enjoy the sea views and landscape in the distance.
All of the windows have fly screens and there is a dual air conditioning and heating system for maintaing that ambient temperature.
The property has the appropriate documentation to allow any investor to apply for a tourist licence, allowing short term holiday rentals.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing on 0034 950 615 388.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins207.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 3 mins91.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins141.3 km
Consumption: Grade F - 152kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €33.51 per month
- IBI property tax: €97.78 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 67 m²
- Build Size 63 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- Underground parking
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,800 (£4,146)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €70,200 (£60,628)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €78,000 (£67,365)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,460 (£4,716)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005