Village House for sale RESERVED in Mojacar
€189,000 ~ £164,077 *
**** RESERVED APRIL 2023****
This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a lovely, traditional Spanish village house, set high up in the lovely cobbled streets of the famous Mojacar pueblo and only minutes from the busy resort of Mojacar Playa with its abundance of amenities including restaurants, shops, café bars, medical center, pharmacies and more.
This picture perfect property is bursting with original charm, which the current owners have enhanced with attention to detail to ensure that the property although modern and clean inside still offers its original character. New Porcelain wood effect tiled floors are laid throughout the property with brand new air conditioning units fitted to the lounge and both bedrooms.
From the main door you are taken through a hallway into a lovely lounge area, with original feature fireplace where you will find a new pellet burner.
Then you are led to the well-planned, light and bright, fully fitted kitchen, offering white goods.
Double doors from the kitchen lead out to a lovely L shaped courtyard terrace, this is a beautiful area for outside living and dining and offers stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
Returning to the property, from the lounge you access the family bathroom, with new fittings and tiled to complement the rest of the property.
Back to the hallway takes you to the two double bedrooms, these are accessed by sliding wooden doors.
The first bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom, consisting of large shower and sit on basin with wood shelf and mirror with lights.
Both bedrooms are of a good size.
The outside front area is the perfect place to have a table and chairs and sit and watch the world go by in this wonderful village in the most beautiful part of southern Spain.
This is a true gem of a property that has been lovingly restored by the present owners.
It will make someone a beautiful home, an ideal lock up and go holiday home or investment property.
A definite must for viewing.
Please note, under instruction, we are using photographs supplied by the vendor.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins217.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins79.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 36 mins151.5 km
Consumption: Grade E - 148kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €94.50 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 93 m²
- Build Size 70 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €15,900 (£13,803)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €170,100 (£147,669)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €189,000 (£164,077)
- Transfer tax 7% €13,230 (£11,485)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005