Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€109,995 ~ £94,997 *
This is an opportunity to purchase an ideally located two bedroom, one bathroom apartment on the popular Marina de la Torre community.
The apartment is technically ground floor, but due to its elevation, it is accessed via stairs.
Marina de la Torre is located at the north end of Mojacar and offers easy access to all the amenities that Mojacar has to offer and the local beach.
The stairs will take you to the large front terrace area, measuring 27.15m2 so an ideal space for enjoying the outdoor living that this area encourages.
Ideally it is large enough to offer a covered area, so perfect for protection during the hot summer months.
From here the main door will lead you into living area.
An archway from here will take you to the galley style kitchen, which has ample storage and white goods. From here you have access to a small terrace area, ideal for storage etc. It houses the boiler and offers an external sink and drainer and also electricity points.
Returning to the living area, an archway will take you small hallway from where you access both of the bedrooms and family bathroom.
The first double bedroom is a lovely light space offering fitted wardrobes and ample room for chests of drawers and bedside cabinets.
The second double bedroom also offers fitted wardrobes.
The fully fitted family bathroom is located between the bedrooms and offers a bathtub with overhead shower and glass curtain, vanity unit with basin, toilet and bidet.
Contact us on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 11 mins212.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)59 mins81.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 37 mins146.8 km
Consumption: Grade E - 128kW
Emissions: Grade E - 22kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €64.17 per month
- IBI property tax: €182.23 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 88 m²
- Build Size 57 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Golf resort
- Ground floor
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£6,909)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €98,996 (£85,497)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €109,995 (£94,997)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,700 (£6,650)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005