Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Turre
€198,000 ~ £171,890 *
A large 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse located just on the edge of the bustling market town of Turre. The local town offers a wide selection of bars, restaurants, banks, shops and school as well as being only a 10 minute drive from the nearest coastal resorts of Garrucha & Mojacar.
This semi-detached, modern home is situated on a private corner plot of land with both a vehicle and pedestrian entrance. To the front there is off road parking for one vehicle, a wrap around garden and an elevated front entrance porch.
As you enter through the front door there is an entrance hallway with double doors leading through into the main living and dining room. The lounge is a generous space with plenty of natural sun light with numerous windows onto the garden.
Continuing on the ground floor there is a guest toilet with hand basin and a fully fitted kitchen, which comes with ample work space, storage cabinets and access to the internal courtyard and utility space.
Wide marble stairs lead up to the first floor of this spacious property. There are 2 double guest bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a family shower room.
At the end of the hallway is the primary bedroom which enjoys lots of space, feature fireplace and en-suite bathroom.
The internal stairs continue up to the private roof terrace which offers incredible views of the surrounding countryside and mountains and is the perfect place for entertaining and enjoying the warm evenings.
The property belongs to a small community with swimming pool for just 50€ per month.
The furniture is open for negotiation as a seperate agreement.
Contact us on 0034 950615388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 6 mins215.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)49 mins74.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins149.8 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €50.34 per month
- IBI property tax: €372.86 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Plot Size 179 m²
- Build Size 146 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- Central Heating
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,800 (£14,585)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €178,200 (£154,701)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €198,000 (£171,890)
- Transfer tax 7% €13,860 (£12,032)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005