Apartment for sale in Turre
€65,500 ~ £56,863 *
This is an opportunity to purchase a two bedroom, one bathroom, first floor apartment located in the lovely market village in Turre, Almeria
Turre is a thriving town, located only a short 8 minute drive to the beaches of Mojacar and offers you all the amenities that you could want, supermarkets, bars, cafe´s, restaurants, banks, doctors etc.
There is also a weekly Friday market which is found in the main town square, where you can purchase a variety of items from fruit to clothing and everything inbetween!
Viewing is highly recommended on this apartment which would make a easy turn key rental investment property, or which could also double up as a fabulous get away from it all holiday home for any prospective purchaser.
The property entrance is secure by way of an intercom system.
The apartment is located on the first floor of the complex and the property has been well maintained throughout and is furnished with a modern design both in furnishings and styling.
The main living area comprises of a lounge/ dining area with double patio doors that lead out to the balcony, large enough to comfortably fit a table and chairs.
Here you will find a very useful large storage cupboard.
The apartment building also benefits from a communal roof solarium where you can enjoy beautiful 360º views of the surrounding area.
Returning to the apartment, from the lounge an archway leads into a compact fully fitted kitchen with all of the necessary appliances.
There are two good sized double bedrooms.
The master has large fitted wardrobes and the guest bedroom is currently set up with twin beds.
The property comes with a family bathroom, with a full sized bath and decorated in neutral ceramic tiles from floor to ceiling, completing the total package.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing on 0034 950 615 388.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins213.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)51 mins75.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins147.3 km
Consumption: Grade F - 156kW
Emissions: Grade E - 29kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €36.17 per month
- IBI property tax: €145.70 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 64 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,550 (£3,082)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €58,950 (£51,176)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €65,500 (£56,863)
- Transfer tax 7% €4,585 (£3,980)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005