Villa for sale in Antas
€195,000 ~ £170,742 *
Spanish Property Choice are delighted to offer you a charming 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom villa with a separate outhouse, private parking, plunge pool and a large converted shipping container for extra storage. This home is located in the quiet location of Aljariz, just 5 minutes from the delightful village of Antas with its abundance of amenities including, shops, banks, chemist, medical centre, restaurants and more. The coastal towns of Vera Playa, Garrucha and Mojacar are just 15-20 minutes´ drive away.
Access to the property is via an automatic gate which leads you to the gravelled forecourt with space for 2-3 cars. All living space is located on the one floor. You enter the main door and step directly into the lounge which can accommodate a large sofa and some extra furniture. The room has a feature fireplace with a useful pellet burner and there are air conditioning units throughout the entire home.
Enter the fully fitted kitchen with all white goods and plenty of storage cupboards. In between the kitchen and lounge there is a built in granite table with chairs which is used as the main indoor dining area. Next to the kitchen there is a storage room which currently houses an extra freezer.
Back through the lounge and another archway you have the 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. The bathroom has a large walk in shower, sink and lavatory. All three bedrooms have built in wardrobes and overlook the outside terrace area. In addition, there is a large storage cupboard in the hallway.
The outside spaces are spacious and bright. At the front of the house you have some mature citrus trees and an attractive cast iron lamp post. This area can easily accommodate some garden furniture whilst you enjoy the distant mountain views. One side of the house has a fenced off dog pen and a stripped out, usable shipping container ideal for extra storage, especially for larger items.
On the other side there is a separate outhouse used for storage plus it currently houses the water boiler, worktops, a sink, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Finally, at the rear it has a spacious covered terrace with distant mountain views which can accommodate plenty of garden furniture plus there is a private, above ground plunge pool for those hot summer days.
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing, please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 57 mins197.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)53 mins84.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 22 mins131.4 km
Consumption: Grade F - 209kW
Emissions: Grade E - 37kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €181.18 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 609 m²
- Build Size 145 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,627)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,500 (£14,447)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €175,500 (£153,668)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €195,000 (£170,742)
- Transfer tax 7% €13,650 (£11,952)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,313)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005