Village House for sale in Bedar
€180,000 ~ £156,263 *
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a slice of village life with a village house located in the heart of Bedar.
Bedar is a self-contained traditional Spanish village with amenities and only a short 10-minute drive to the local town of Los Gallardos, where you have more amenities and then a further 10-minutes drive to the sandy local beaches of Mojacar.
Entering the property takes you directly into the main living area of the property.
This is a lovely well-kept space with a wood burner and lots of natural light thanks to the glass doorway and two windows.
From the doorway and windows, you have wonderful views of the village and also the surrounding countryside.
The living area comprises of an open plan living/dining room and kitchen, which is finished to a high standard.
From here, a bespoke wooden staircase will take you to the lower level of the property
Here you will find the first of the large double bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom, offering a walk in shower and vanity unit.
It is fully tiled and, as with everything in the property, has been finished to a high standard.
On this floor is also a second bedroom, which is currently being used as a study, with cupboard storage.
Returning to the staircase and reaching the first floor, you walk past the old fireplace which has been retained for authenticity and is a lovely feature, before you reach the third good size bedroom.
The family bathroom is also located here and offers a walk in shower and vanity unit.
Taking to the stairs once more, you reach a kitchen area, which is absolutely ideal for the terrace area, meaning you don´t need to keep using the stairs to replenish your afternoon or evening drinks!
This is a lovely area with stunning views. An ideal space to enjoy outside living and dining.
The property is sold with white goods and furniture is negotiable.
The property was converted from an Almacen and the Declaracion de Obra Nueva has been obtained and we have recieved confirmation from the vendors solicitor that all of the details are in the process of being updated at the Land Registry office.
This process can take a few weeks to do, but the property is fully legal and ready to sell.
Contact us today on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing of this lovely property.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 12 mins216.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)52 mins75.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 38 mins150.8 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €125.91 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 54 m²
- Build Size 124 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- 20 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €15,000 (£13,022)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €162,000 (£140,637)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €180,000 (£156,263)
- Transfer tax 7% €12,600 (£10,938)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005