Village House for sale in Turre
€120,000 ~ £104,176 *
***AWAITING NEW PHOTOGRAPHS DUE TO INTERNAL DECORATION***
This is a lovely, traditional one storey village house located in the heart of Turre, a truly traditional Spanish pueblo with local amenities including bars, restaurants, shope, banks etc.
The property offers three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
You enter via traditional Spanish double wooden doors in to a hallway.
On the left hand side there is the first of the large double bedrooms.
On the right hand side is the second double bedroom. Both of these bedrooms have ceiling fans.
An archway will then take you in to the dining area, a nice bright room with a spiral staircase directly to the private solarium. This offers lovely views of the Sierra Cabrera mountains the surrounding countryside and town.
Another archway will take you to the living area which offers a log burner for those cooler evenings.
The final bedroom is on the left of the lounge.
A further archway will take you to the galley kitchen, with ample storage in wall and base units and white goods.
The family bathroom is fully fitted and there is also a large store room.
The property is being sold unfurnished.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing on 0034 950 615 388.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins213.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)51 mins74.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins148 km
Consumption: Grade E - 180kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €132.04 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 115 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,000 (£7,813)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €108,000 (£93,758)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €120,000 (£104,176)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,400 (£7,292)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005