Apartment for sale in Turre
€77,000 ~ £66,846 *
Spanish Property Choice are delighted to offer you a nicely presented two bedroom, one bathroom, second floor apartment in a secure and well maintained building. There is a lift and communal solarium. This property would make an ideal holiday home or a potential investment opportunity.
It is situated in Turre town centre, only a few metres walk to shops, bars and restaurants or 10-minute drive to Mojacar playa with its well-known beaches, bars, restaurants etc.
Step into the main hall, to the right you have a good sized bathroom with toilet, sink and bathtub. The main double bedroom benefits from a built in wardrobe and small private terrace. The second twin bedroom is bright with free standing wardrobe and also benefits from those lovely mountain views.
Back through the hallway you continue to the bright and open plan kitchen living room. The kitchen includes the main appliances and plenty of storage. The living room can accommodate a small dining table and chairs, a large sofa and also benefits from a ceiling fan. The spectacular mountain views can be enjoyed via the small private terrace which can easily accommodate a table and two chairs.
The apartment block provides a lift and from the second floor, an additional flight of stairs lead you to the communal rooftop area which are ideal to boast some mountain and Turre town centre views.
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing, please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins213.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)51 mins76.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins147.3 km
Consumption: Grade G - 142kW
Emissions: Grade G - 36kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €32.34 per month
- IBI property tax: €127.47 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 58 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,700 (£4,080)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €69,300 (£60,161)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €77,000 (£66,846)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,390 (£4,679)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005