Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Desert Springs
€165,000 ~ £143,241 *
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a large three bedroomed duplex in Las Sierras, on the golfing complex of Desert Springs.
All of the complex is maintained beautifully and Las Sierras offers lovely views of the surrounding countryside and also a communal pool, with plenty of space to sit and soak up the warm sunshine.
Ideally, the property overlooks the pool.
Access is via a pedestrian gate, which takes you in to a private terraced area, large enough for sun loungers and table and chairs to continue enjoying the al fresco lifestyle.
From here the front door will lead you in to a small hallway.
On the left, you have the good sized kitchen, offering plenty of storage in the form of wall and base units. Included within the sale are the white goods, fridge/freezer, oven, hob, extractor fan and washing machine.
There is also a window overlooking the terrace area offering lots of natural light and ventilation.
The wall between the kitchen and the living space has an open area, so that you can be in either room and remain in contact with any family members or guests, ideal at parties!
Opposite the kitchen is the guest bathroom.
Then moving forward, you are taken into the living space.
You will notice what a good size room this is, with ample room for dining table and chairs, sofas, side table, bookcase and coffee table.
The light from the kitchen feeds through to here and in addition there are two double wooden glass panelled doors taking you to the rear terrace area.
This is a nice private area with ample room for exterior furnishings.
From the living space, stairs will take you to the first floor of the property. Here you will locate all three bedrooms and two bathrooms, all off the landing space.
The main bedroom is a lovely light space with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom offering both a bath tub and a separate walk in shower.
Here you also have double doors taking you to a terrace where you can enjoy those countryside views.
The second bedroom is currently being used as a twin. It also enjoys door that take you to a terrace area, this time with views over the pool.
From here you have a spiral staircase that takes you up to the private solarium. This is an ideal space for the sunshine and enjoying those extensive countryside views.
Returning to the landing area, the third bedroom also offers fitted wardrobes.
All three bedrooms have fitted ceiling fan lights, ideal for maintaining ambient temperature.
The family bathroom offers a walk in shower.
There is communal parking.
The property offers air conditioning and is being sold fully furnished.
Contact us on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins205 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 6 mins93.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins139.2 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €241.91 per month
- IBI property tax: €371.61 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Build Size 116 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Golf resort
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 15 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,500 (£11,720)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €148,500 (£128,917)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €165,000 (£143,241)
- Transfer tax 7% €11,550 (£10,027)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005