Villa for sale in Desert Springs
€295,000 ~ £256,098 *
This is a beautifully presented three bedroom, two bathroom villa, located on a small community of only twelve other properties, enjoying a communal swimming pool and lovely surroundings.
The property is split over two levels and downstairs offers two bedrooms and a family bathroom, in addition to the kitchen and living area.
The first floor has the remaining bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
Entrance to the property takes you into a private garden area. This is a lovely size offering well maintained and established borders, Astro Turf and a walkway that leads you to the sunroom, where there is an enclosed seating area ideal for al fresco dining.
The walkway does continue from here around the side of the villa to the front door and also to the rear garden area, another beautifully maintained area and this garden area continue to the other side of the villa.
We are accessing the property via the sunroom, which offers ample room for a Jacuzzi/hot tub and also a dining and seating area.
For ease, there is a remote controlled electronic bioclimatic pergola, with remote controlled electronic full length blinds.
From here you enjoy the garden views.
Moving into the large open plan living space.
Initially you have the lounge area, which is a light and airy space with a pellet burner. Then moving forward to the kitchen area, this is a lovely modern area, incorporating a useful breakfast bar and offers ample storage and white goods.
As mentioned, two of the three bedrooms are located on the ground floor and are accessed from the lounge area.
The first bedroom is a good size and offers fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and a ceiling light/fan.
The bathroom is of a good size with a walk in shower, separate bath and vanity unit, enjoying a large mirror.
The second bedroom directly opposite is again of a good size, with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and a ceiling light/fan.
Returning to the living area, stairs will take you to the first floor.
Here you will find the main bedroom. This is a lovely light room, with air conditioning and a large en-suite bathroom offering a walk in shower.
From the bedroom, doors take you out to a large terrace area, overlooking the swimming pool area and towards the mountains and in addition overlooking the extremely well maintained golf course, where there is ample room for exterior furniture.
The property has a private garage and is on a secure complex with a coded entry.
Contact us today on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins205 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 6 mins93.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins139.2 km
Consumption: Grade E - 128kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €229.59 per month
- IBI property tax: €404.03 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 380 m²
- Build Size 101 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Golf resort
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €26,500 (£23,005)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €265,500 (£230,489)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €295,000 (£256,098)
- Transfer tax 7% €20,650 (£17,927)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005