Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Palomares
€139,950 ~ £121,495 *
This is a charming, two-storey townhouse offering three bedrooms and two bathrooms with a garage and wonderful views of the surrounding area including the mountains, countryside and the village of Palomares where the property is located.
Thanks to its location you are within a few-minutes walk of the numerous amenities on offer in the village, consisting of bars, restaurants, cafes, shops, pharmacy and much more.
The main entrance of the property is accessed via a covered front terrace. This is spacious enough for a table and chairs or some lounging furniture.
Heading through the main entrance door leads into the entrance hallway that then leads to the various rooms on the ground floor.
Directly to the right through double doors is the main living/dining room. This is a good space offering a fireplace.
It is large enough to incorporate an office space.
Continuing along you reach the downstairs bathroom, which offers a shower.
At the end is the kitchen. It is a very good size, offering most appliances and abundant wall and base storage. Ideally it offers a handy pantry located under the stairs.
Via an archway from the kitchen space you access the dining room, which is a good light space thanks to the double glass doors taking you to the terrace as well as offering access to the spacious garage.
Stairs will take you to the upper floor, consisting of the three bedrooms and family bathroom.
All of the bedrooms are good sizes.
Two are double bedrooms, benefiting from air-conditioning and individual terraces. They also fitted wardrobes.
As mentioned, they both offer terraces and one of the bedrooms has a very large terrace as it is located above the garage, with the second bedroom offering distant coastal views.
The third bedroom is a being used as a single and also offers a fitted wardrobe.
The family bathroom is a good size, equipped with bathtub with overhead shower.
As mentioned, there is a private garage.
Contact us on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 6 mins205.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 3 mins94.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins140.1 km
Consumption: Grade E - 129kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €242.74 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 144 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,995 (£9,545)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,955 (£109,345)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,950 (£121,495)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,797 (£8,505)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005