Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B226 €239,950 ~ £219,178 *
We have the pleasure to bring to the market this lovely three bedroom, two bathroom Duplex/ Townhouse in the private urbanization of Las Palmeras. It is only a couple of minutes walks to the main Paseo Del Mediterraneo and the magnificent seafront of Mojácar Playa, with its abundance of amenities including shops, supermarkets, commercial centre, pharmacies, medical centre and so much more.
From the beautiful front courtyard terrace, ideal for outside dining, a set of steps leads you to the main entrance and into a lovely bright and airy lounge and dining room with picture windows looking out to the front terrace area. An archway to the rear of the lounge leads to a fully fitted shower room with basin and W.C. The fully fitted kitchen with excellent top and bottom storage units, gas hob, oven and extractor, washing machine and fridge freezer.
A staircase from the main entrance lead up to the first floor and three good-sized bedrooms, and family bathroom featuring double shower, WC and vanity unit. The master bedroom is a spacious room with double doors leading out to a lovely private terrace with stunning sea views.
As well as the front terrace, the property boasts a second rear terraced area and a lovely roof solarium, with wonderful views out over the rooftops, out to the sea and to the mountains in the background.
The outside communal spaces are simply beautiful, with manicured garden areas all around, and a communal swimming pool. The perfect property as a permanent home in this beautiful part of Spain and it also has great rental potential for investors, being situated within a stunning location and minutes from all Mojácar Playa has to offer.
The property has the added bonus of underground-allocated parking.
A definite must see property, please phone on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade E - 111kW
Emissions: Grade D - 20kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €66.67 per month
- IBI property tax: €397.62 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 70 m²
- Build Size 95 m²
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- Private parking
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,740)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €20,995 (£19,177)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €215,955 (£197,260)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €239,950 (£219,178)
- Transfer tax 8% €19,196 (£17,534)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£548)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£548)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,370)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.