Apartment for sale SOLD in Vera Playa
Ref: B298 €85,000 ~ £75,905 *
******SOLD JULY 2018******
An immaculate apartment which enjoys great facilities such as secure allocated parking, outdoor and indoor pools, a children's play area, private parking and well kept gardens.
The apartment is on the top floor giving the most splendid views looking all over Vera Playa. The outside terrace is a good size and leads directly into the immaculately kept lounge which has built in air conditioning and high quality furniture.
There are two good sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes with internal storage units, a fully fitted family bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. All furniture can be included in the agreement.
An apartment definitely worth a visit. Contact Emma to ask any questions or arrange a visit - firstname.lastname@example.org
Features: Communal pool, air conditioning, top floor, lovely views, furniture included, terraces, mosquito blinds on windows, parking, low community fees (46 euros per month). Community fee covers buildings insurance, maintenance of pool and garden areas, lighting in communal areas etc.
The owner is open to sensible offers.
Consumption: Grade G - 159kW
Emissions: Grade G - 40kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €46.00 per month
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 77 m²
- Build Size 53 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,912)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,500 (£68,315)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €85,000 (£75,905)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,800 (£6,072)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.