Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€139,950 ~ £119,118 *
This three bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment is front line to the beautiful Marina Golf Course just 100m from the beach. The property has excellent rental potential and has been rented through us for many years, because of this it is in need of a little TLC but nothing a lick of paint and new linen will not fix. It has some great outside space for an apartment with a large wrap around terrace overlooking the golf course.
Inside there is a fitted compact kitchen leading to a spacious lounge and dining room with patio doors to the terrace and views over the golf course. The apartment has satellite television and air conditioning.
The complex boasts a large communal swimming pool, garden area and underground secure parking.
The property can be purchased fully furnished if desired.
This complex is walking distance to the beach, bars, restaurant and several large hotels should you have family visiting and you would like them close by. The golf resort is also very popular during the winter months as it is a little cooler to play, so again the property is ideal for anyone wishing to achieve an all year round yield should you wish to use this as an investment property. Open to sensible offers!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins212.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins82.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins146.3 km
Consumption: Grade G - 157kW
Emissions: Grade G - 39kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €49.66 per month
- IBI property tax: €243.74 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 69 m²
- Build Size 63 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Golf resort
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,553)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,995 (£9,358)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,955 (£107,207)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,950 (£119,118)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,797 (£8,338)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005