Villa for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B416 €340,000 ~ £292,937 *
This private villa is situated walking distance from the Mojacar beach front where you will find a large selection of bars, restaurants and shops.
The private plot of land is fully walled and gated with a private driveway for several cars, mature plants and trees thriving in the private front garden, a covered porch on the front and stairs that take you to a large roof solarium that has beautiful sea views.
The back terrace has a heated 15m x 5m swimming pool and patio door access into the villa.
Internally there are three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a very large modern wet room, modern kitchen which is fitted with ample wall units and electrical appliances, large living room space ideal for the whole family to get together.
The villa is built to a very high standard with quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Consumption: Grade E - 195kW
Emissions: Grade E - 37kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €348.79 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 627 m²
- Build Size 110 m²
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €31,000 (£26,709)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €306,000 (£263,643)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €340,000 (£292,937)
- Transfer tax 8% €27,200 (£23,435)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,292)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.