Apartment for sale SOLD in Mojacar
€89,949 ~ £78,087 *
***SOLD DECEMBER 2021***
This lovely 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is situated on the beautiful golf course resort of Marina De La Torre in Mojacar Playa.
The property is in a elevated position with stair access and consists of a very large front terrace with sea views and morning sun. The terrace is partially sheltered and a great space to dine outside.
Internally there is a spacious lounge and dining area with a door through into the fully fitted kitchen with modern white goods. There is an interior private terrace/courtyard with utility area. The lounge has ducted air conditioning for heating and cooling
The 2 bedrooms both have fitted wardrobes and there is a family bathroom. Both bedrooms also have ducted air conditioning for heating and cooling.
The apartment is on the same level as the community swimming pool and the community is walking distance to a minimarket, restaurants, bus stop and beach front.
A sought after complex which also offers fantastic rental potential. The property is being sold fully furnished so is ready to go!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins212.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins83.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins146.8 km
Consumption: Grade E - 115kW
Emissions: Grade E - 21kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €44.00 per month
- Refuse fees: €143.00 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 98 m²
- Build Size 57 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Sun Terrace
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,995 (£5,204)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,954 (£70,279)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,949 (£78,087)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,296 (£5,466)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005