Villa for sale in Mojacar
€339,945 ~ £291,367 *
This private luxury 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa is located in a quiet residential area of Mojacar Playa. The comfortable property would make a fantastic home or holiday retreat with all amenities and the golden beaches of Mojacar within walking distance.
The private land is fully walled and gated with an intercom system at the entrance. There is a paved driveway into the double garage.
There is a bespoke swimming pool with terraces and a shower.
The villa is surrounded by gardens and also has a very large roof solarium with beautiful mountain views.
Internally the property consists of an entrance hallway which leads to the very spacious lounge and dining room with wood burning fire and patio doors that lead out to the BBQ terrace area.
The kitchen needs installing and also has access to the front BBQ area.
The bedrooms are located to the rear of the villa. All three are double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, the master having an en suite bathroom.
The family bathroom is a good size and is fitted with very high quality units.
The property has sound system ceiling speakers installed in every room which is controlled by individual control panels.
The lighting in every room has dimmer switches and air conditioning is fitted throughout.
Consumption: Grade E - 107kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 521 m²
- Build Size 141 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €30,995 (£26,565)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €305,951 (£262,230)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €339,945 (£291,367)
- Transfer tax 7% €23,796 (£20,396)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins213.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)55 mins83.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 36 mins147.5 km