Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Antas
€95,000 ~ £81,700 *
This beautifully renovated townhouse in the heart of Antas has been very well restored whilst retaining many of its original features. The property is located on a cobbled street in this traditional market village which offers all the amenities you will require for day to day living such as a bakery, fruit shop, convenience store and many bars and restaurants.
Access via the street will take you in to a large open plan lounge/dining area which then takes you through to the very modern kitchen area. This again is a light area and offers lots of storage space.
Stairs located in the lounge/diner will take you to the landing area of the upper level of the property,
There is a large double bedroom with a juliet balcony and also a single bedroom, which would be ideal as a study area.
Futher along the landing area you access the third bedroom and also the large and modern family bathroom. You also have a glass door taking you on to a patio area where you can enjoy the warmer hours of the day.
The property is fitted with air conditioning installed in the lounge and master bedroom.
The property has lots of charachter, including beams and also wooden window shutters.
Contact us to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade E - 137kW
Emissions: Grade D - 23kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €129.34 per annum
- Refuse fees: €155.68 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 45 m²
- Build Size 90 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,580)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,590)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£73,530)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£81,700)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,650 (£5,719)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,290)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 55 mins197 km
- Almeria (LEI)50 mins79.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 21 mins131.2 km