Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B607 €161,000 ~ £145,340 *
This wonderful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex is located just 4 minutes from the beach and enjoying a large communal pool and garden area.
As you approach the property there is a communal parking area with a private space.
Entering the property will take you to an entrance hallway, off of which there is a downstairs WC.
There is a fully fitted kitchen which has all white good appliances including washing machine, fridge freezer and an electric oven. Carrying on through the property there is a spacious lounge / dining area with log burning fire and patio doors out to a large covered south facing terrace. From here there is a featured archway which gives access to the communal pool and garden areas.
On the second floor of this beautiful duplex there are 2 double sized bedrooms, the first being the master bedroom with built in wardrobes, air conditioning and patio doors which lead onto a south facing terrace from which there are sea views. There is a fully fittted family bathroom.
The second double bedroom also has built in wardrobes, air conditioning and from here you can access another room which the current owners have converted from a terrace to another room, which the owners are using for a further bedroom.
The property is light, bright and airy.
This wonderful duplex is located just a short walk from the beautiful beaches of Mojacar which has all amenities at hand such as shops, banks, bars and restaurants, etc.
The property enjoys air conditioning throughout and enjoys views of the sea and mountains.
Consumption: Grade G - 177kW
Emissions: Grade G - 45kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €83.33 per month
- IBI property tax: €167.03 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 66 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- 4 minutes drive to the beach
- 4 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,708)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,100 (£11,826)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €144,900 (£130,806)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €161,000 (£145,340)
- Transfer tax 8% €12,880 (£11,627)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,354)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.