Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B639 €90,000 ~ £81,336 *
This apartment is located on the first floor of the much sought after beautiful golf course of Mojacar Playa. It is situated in an elevated urbanisation and the property does enjoy spectacular sea views.
The community has a swimming pool to use during those hot summer months.
This apartment is of a good size and has two bedrooms, one bathroom and is bright and airy.
Internally the apartment consists of a large lounge / dining room with patio doors leading out onto a spacious private terrace to enjoy outstide dining and living.
The kitchen is fully fitted and includes all white goods. Off the kitchen is an enclosed utility room and good storage area.
The bedrooms are of a good size and the master has fitted wardrobes. the double guest bedroom is also a good size and the family bathroom is well equipped.
The apartment has pre air conditioning installation throughout as well as ceiling fans, front door security grill and shutters on all windows and patio doors.
The apartment is within walking distance of bars, supermarkets and the beach which would be ideal for a holiday home or a rental investment.
The property also comes fully furnished and is an ideal holiday home or rental investment as it comes with all soft furnishings and household items such as crockery and cutlery also.
Consumption: Grade F - 124kW
Emissions: Grade F - 31kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €76.39 per month
- IBI property tax: €211.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 71 m²
- Build Size 57 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,000 (£5,422)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €81,000 (£73,202)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €90,000 (£81,336)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,200 (£6,507)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.