Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B657 €99,950 ~ £87,141 *
This fantastic 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is situated on the beautiful and popular Marina De La Torre golf complex. It is in an elevated position on the second floor but accesed from the rear down a few steps.
This community is very well maintained and it enjoys 2 communal swimming pools.
The apartment has a private parking space underground and there is also a concierge service.
The property is accessed directly in to a spacious lounge/dining room, from here there are patio doors, which lead out onto a large terrraced area with sea views. This space is ideal for enjoying the view, taking in the sunshine and also for enjoying outside dining.
There is a fully fitted kitchen, with adequate storage space and white goods, in addition to a private utility room.
The property has 3 good sized double bedrooms. The master bedroom has a fully fitted en suite shower room and there is also a separate family bathroom.
This property is ideal for a family home, a lock up and go holiday home and also an investment property for rentals, as it comes complete with all the necessary equipment i.e linen, kitchen accesssories ready for tenants requirements.
This property is fantastic value for money.
Consumption: Grade G - 152kW
Emissions: Grade G - 39kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €50.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €303.61 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 84 m²
- Build Size 70 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£6,099)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£78,427)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£87,141)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,996 (£6,971)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.