Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€139,950 ~ £119,466 *
This lovely ground floor apartment is just a short walk from the beach and the local amenities that Mojacar has to offer, it also overlooks the golf courses from a large wrap around terrace, ideal for the al fresco lifestyle this area encourages. The vendor is including in the price the large terrace table and chairs that seats 6 to 8 people, when new this cost 1750,00€
The community offers well maintained gardens and swimming pool.
Through the front door is the lounge / diner with large double patio doors leading into a sun room fitted with patio doors and then on to the back terrace with fantastic views over the golf course.
The compact kitchen is fitted with ample storage units top and bottom an electric hob, oven, washing machine and fridge freezer. There is also a water filter tap, removing the need to purchase bottled water.
From the lounge is a small hallway from which there is family bathroom, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobers a second bedroom currently being used for storage and the master bedroom which offers an en- suite bathroom.
The whole apartment has vented air conditioning., it also offers two neater heaters in the lounge and hallway, ideal for those cooler evenings.
All the windows offer full mosquito nets and the toldos were replaced three years ago.
The property benefits from parking and also a storage room.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade G - 176kW
Emissions: Grade G - 44kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €55.35 per month
- IBI property tax: €269.27 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 133 m²
- Build Size 63 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Sun Terrace
- Ground floor
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,995 (£9,386)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,955 (£107,519)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,950 (£119,466)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,797 (£8,363)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 11 mins212 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins82.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins146.2 km