Apartment for sale in Turre
Ref: B691 €79,000 ~ £70,672 *
The penthouse apartment is situated in the heart of the bustling market village of Turre. All amenities are within walking distance including the beautiful town church square.
Internally the property consists of 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom, American style kitchen fitted with all modern appliances and ample storage units and a spacious lounge/dining room.
There is vented air conditioning in every room and the furniture is negotiable.
To the front of the apartment there is a large terrace entrance which sits overlooking the countryside and mountains, making a peaceful location to enjoy the sunshine.
The community is only a two storey building with lift access and community fees are 30€ per month. Included in the sale is a private storage room and an underground parking space.
Consumption: Grade G - 135kW
Emissions: Grade G - 33kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €30.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €140.28 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 107 m²
- Build Size 60 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,684)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,900 (£4,383)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,100 (£63,605)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,000 (£70,672)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,320 (£5,654)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.