Ruin for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B698 €49,600 ~ £43,481 *
693 square metre plot of land with a ruin and a separate 1600 square metre plot of land.
Located only 8 minutes drive from the golden beaches of Mojacar, this plot of land is in a fantastic location with breath taking views and on the edge of the Cabrera mountains.
There is a ruin situated on the plot that has a full reform project agreed with the town hall and a local architect for a large 2 story villa with a build of 254.77 square metres.
There is a separate plot of agricultural land with a total of 1600 metres only 100 metres from the ruin.
This would be the perfect match for someone who wants a family home in a tranquil setting with an option of having their own orchard or farming land.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Coastal property
- Plot Size 2,293 m²
- Build Size 239 m²
- Water Possible
- Electric Possible
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Close to a Golf Course
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 8 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,630)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €1,960 (£1,718)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €44,640 (£39,133)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €49,600 (£43,481)
- Transfer tax 8% €3,968 (£3,478)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£526)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£526)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,315)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.