Apartment for sale in Cuevas del Almanzora
Ref: B720 €74,950 ~ £67,024 *
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse apartment is situated in the heart of a bustling Spanish village only 15 minutes from the coast and walking distance to all amenities including bars, restaurants and shops etc.
The property is located on the third floor but has ramp access into the building and a lift to the front door.
Internally this spacious apartment consists of an entrance hallway, a fully fitted kitchen which includes all electrical appliances and has a separate utility room.
The lounge/dining room is a great size and has patio doors leading out on to a private balcony which offers views over the village centre. A spiral staircase lead up to a private roof solarium where there are fantastic views of the surrounding mountains and makes an ideal space for those summer barbeques.
The large internal hallway leads to a family bathroom with double sinks and a jet bathtub, 2 double guest bedrooms and a master bedroom with an en suite shower room.
There is the opportunity to purchase an underground parking space and this property could also offer great long term rental potential. Community fees are 43.66€ per month.
Consumption: Grade G - 181kW
Emissions: Grade G - 46kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €43.66 per month
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 90 m²
- Build Size 117 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,683)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,495 (£4,020)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,455 (£60,322)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €74,950 (£67,024)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,996 (£5,362)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.