Duplex/Townhouse for sale RESERVED in Mojacar
Ref: B725 €95,000 ~ £84,363 *
This very traditional fully reformed townhouse/cortijo is located in the beautiful hill top village of Mojacar in the Almeria region of Andalucia.
The property comes with stunning sea views from the terraces of the house and has all of the benefits of the facilities of its surroundings with all amenities being a short walk away.
The house consists of an entrance hallway/ dining area that gives access firstly into a good sized double bedroom, secondly into a further double bedroom currently fitted with twin beds and finally through into the lounge room. This lounge room is open plan in design with the fully fitted kitchen which has a fridge freezer, a gas hob with electric oven, a newly fitted gas powered hot water heater and a extractor hood with built in extractor fan, and a new washing machine all included in the purchase price.
A few steps lead down to a small second hallway which feeds to the family shower room and then out through the stable door onto the lower terrace that gives lovely views of the coastline and Mediterranean Sea plus this terrace also has additional storage units.
Finally on this terrace there are stairs that take you up to a large roof terrace / solarium that once again gives fantastic views of the sea to the front and the old traditional village to the rear.
The house comes with a mortgage in place should it be needed, a landline telephone is installed, there is street side parking and the property has recently been fitted with a complete new roof.
Consumption: Grade G - 292kW
Emissions: Grade G - 74kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 80 m²
- Build Size 51 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,664)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,772)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£75,927)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£84,363)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,600 (£6,749)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,332)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.