Apartment for sale RESERVED in Desert Springs
€94,950 ~ £80,033 *
***RESERVED JUNE 2021***
This is a lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom ground floor apartment in an international award winning family friendly Golf resort.
Access to the property leads you to a light and bright lounge/dining area with access to the rear terrace through double glazed doors. A separate kitchen area has good storage with base and wall units.
There are two double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and air conditioning, plus one has an ensuite bathroom. There is also a fully equipped family bathroom.
The property enjoys two terraces. The one terrace has BBQ facilities and overlooks the desert hills and the sea in the distance. The front patio faces onto the courtyard and swimming pool. This arrangement gives you a choice of relaxing in the shade or the sun depending on the time of day. In addition there is a private roof top solarium, which is a sun trap providing panoramic 360 degree views of the golf course, coastline and nearby towns of Mojacar, Palomares, Vera and Cuevas del Almanzora.
You don't necessarily have to be a golfer to enjoy Desert Springs many facilities. There is a pool, gymnasium, playground area, paddle pool, tennis courts etc. The complex has two restaurants and bar facilities - the informal Crocodile Club and the more formal but still relaxing club house. Both are highly recommended.
There are numerous beaches and a variety of golf courses within a 20 minute drive.
If you are looking for a rental investment this would make an excellent property as this property has a proved track record of long term rentals.
Consumption: Grade E - 87kW
Emissions: Grade E - 22kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €70.05 per month
- Refuse fees: €141.08 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 99 m²
- Build Size 77 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Golf resort
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,529)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,495 (£5,475)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,455 (£72,030)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €94,950 (£80,033)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,647 (£5,602)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,264)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 6 mins204.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 4 mins93.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 31 mins138.7 km