Apartment for sale in Turre
Ref: B753 €57,000 ~ £49,576 *
This is a spacious first floor apartment located in the bustling market town of Turre within walking distance of all amenities including shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants etc. The community is well maintained and secure with locked entrances.
There is lift access to all floors including the communal roof solarium. Internally there is a spacious entrance hallway which leads down to the lounge/dining room. The full frontage of the lounge is glass windows which boast a fantastic countryside view. There are 3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and ceiling fans. There are 2 fully fitted bathrooms.
The kitchen has ample storage units, electric oven and hob, space for a breakfast bar and an internal utility terrace.
These apartments have good rental potential due to location and lift access. They achieve approx 350€ per month plus bills for anyone looking for a yield when not using the property.
Community fees are 49.04€ per month.
Consumption: Grade F - 122kW
Emissions: Grade F - 31kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €49.04 per month
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 81 m²
- Build Size 81 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Solarium
- Close to a Golf Course
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,609)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,700 (£2,348)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €51,300 (£44,618)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €57,000 (£49,576)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,560 (£3,966)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£522)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£522)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,305)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.