Duplex/Townhouse for sale RESERVED in Mojacar
€120,000 ~ £103,078 *
***RESERVED MAY 2021***
We are pleased to bring to the market this spacious 2 storey south facing townhouse, located on the small quiet community of Marina del Cantal, just a stone’s throw away from the beautiful beaches of Mojacar.
The community is fully gated with electronic gates into the communal parking area and a pedestrian gate leading to the shops, bars and restaurants etc.
Access to the property leads you in to the bright open style kitchen with breakfast bar and fitted wall and base units and white goods.
You are then taken in to the bright dining and living area and patio doors from the living area takes you to the terrace which enjoys views over the communal gardens from a private covered south facing terrace.
Also on the ground floor there is a cloak cupboard and a w/c.
Stairs will take you up to the first floor. Here you will find the fully fitted family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, fitted vanity unit with wall mirror.
The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and patio doors leading out onto a private south facing balcony where you can enjoy sea views.
The twin guest bedroom is also a good size.
There are ceiling fans in both bedrooms. Community fees are only 37.86€ per month.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing of this beautiful property.
Consumption: Grade G - 202kW
Emissions: Grade G - 52kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €37.86 per month
- IBI property tax: €270.85 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 76 m²
- Build Size 76 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Central Heating
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,577)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,000 (£7,731)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €108,000 (£92,770)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €120,000 (£103,078)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,400 (£7,215)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,288)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 16 mins220.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)58 mins84.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 40 mins155 km