Villa for sale in Mojacar
€145,000 ~ £125,850 *
This is a lovely small community of linked villas offering a well maintained and beautiful white washed look. The property is a 10 minute walk to the beach and shops located on the Mojacar Beach area, offering many amenities and facilities.
There is a gated entrance into a private courtyard with a lovely seating area to enjoy the tranquil surroundings.
The front door leads into the open plan kitchen and lounge/diner. The kitchen has fitted units with eye level oven, gas hob, fridge freezer and a breakfast bar. Through a large archway this will take you into the lounge/diner with a log burning fire, a ceiling fan, air conditioning and large patio doors.
From the patio doors is another courtyard to the rear of the villa which has a built in BBQ and stairs up to a roof solarium with a good size storage room and views of the wonderful Mediterranean Sea and coastline.
The two double bedrooms are located off the lounge and offer air conditioning and built in wardrobes. There is a well appointed family bathroom.
The dwelling has been fitted with double glazed windows throughout.
This is a lovely property which is key ready, low maintenance and in an ideal location.
Contact us on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade G - 179kW
Emissions: Grade G - 44kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €161.43 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- White Goods Only
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 193 m²
- Build Size 68 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,500 (£9,981)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €130,500 (£113,265)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €145,000 (£125,850)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,600 (£10,068)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 16 mins221.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour85.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 41 mins156 km