Apartment for sale RESERVED in Vera Playa
Ref: B854 €79,995 ~ £71,536 *
This lovely corner apartment has a beautiful lower terrace and planted area with another terrace looking over it.
From the main entrance is the open lounge and diner with patio doors leading out onto the terrace. The lounge has air conditioning, TV socket and the possibility of internet. The kitchen has units top and bottom with a fitted fridge freezer, electric hob and oven with an extractor, an eye level microwave and a dishwasher. The utility room has the washing machine, the electric water heater and the air conditioning condenser.
The second twin bedroom has fitted wardrobes and patio doors leading out onto a private back courtyard with lovely views. There is a family shower room with mosaic tiles. A master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite bathroom mosaic again and leading out from the master bedroom is a set of patio doors leading out onto the front terrace.
The whole apartment has ducted air conditioning and there is also an underground garage just below the apartment with an automatic entrance.
The complex is clean and tidy and well maintained with a communal swimming pool and children’s play area.
Consumption: Grade G - 187kW
Emissions: Grade G - 47kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €48.00 per month
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 73 m²
- Build Size 61 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,683)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,000 (£4,471)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,996 (£64,382)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,995 (£71,536)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,400 (£5,723)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.