Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Mojacar
€159,950 ~ £142,896 *
** SOLD **
This 2 bedroom townhouse is situated in a quiet residential area of Mojacar Playa only a 2 minute walk to the golden beaches and 3 minutes walk to the local pizzeria, shops and bar.
The other facilities that Mojacar has to offer such as restaurants, supermarkets, medical centre etc. are only a short walk away.
The community is well maintained and has a swimming pool, gardens and pathways. The beachfront is less than 300 meters away as well as the local golf course, bus route and various shops and bars.
Internally the property consists of a lounge / dining room which has a feature log burning fireplace and large patio doors that lead out in to the private terrace.
The kitchen has ample storage units and work surfaces and there is an outside utility terrace as well as the main front door which leads to the communal pathway and pool.
On the ground floor there is also a family shower room which has been fully renovated.
The first floor has 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one having a private balcony where you can enjoy sea views and the morning sunrise.
The family shower room has also been fully renovated and boasts plenty of natural sunlight with a skylight.
An internal staircase leads up to the second floor where there is a large private roof solarium where you can entertain, take in the breath taking 360 degree views and sunbathe.
There is air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the property.
This is a lovely maintained, ideally located property, contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 12 mins213 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins83.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 37 mins147.2 km
Consumption: Grade E - 160kW
Emissions: Grade E - 33kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €37.76 per month
- IBI property tax: €387.67 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 66 m²
- Build Size 70 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,995 (£11,609)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €143,955 (£128,607)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €159,950 (£142,896)
- Transfer tax 7% €11,197 (£10,003)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005